These Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes include points so you can easily plan for delicious snacks, meals, and even desserts!
Air fryers give you a terrific way to cut down on fat, and here you’ll find help with Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart points too. These talented cooks have adapted both old favorites and new creations to work in America’s most popular new appliance.
Below you’ll find more than 50 Weight Watchers recipes for appetizers, snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Scroll down to see them all, or click in the table of contents to skip straight to a specific category.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Appetizers & Snacks
- Air Fried Shishito Peppers
In an air fryer these come out deliciously charred and blistered on the edges, and without the excess oil of stir frying.
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
The humble little grilled cheese is one of the most often searched recipes on the web! Total WW points depends on your choice of bread.
- Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Pockets
Fast and easy to make using wanton wrappers and bottled jalapeno slices.
- Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
A comfort food favorite complete with the flavors of chopped dill pickles and condiments.
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls – 1 WW Point Per Roll!
Canned chicken makes these quick to fix, but you can substitute ground turkey or shrimp if you prefer.
- Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
Some like it hot, and these creamy, flavorful egg rolls are sure to please anyone craving fire and spice.
- Air Fryer Cajun Zucchini Chips
After a taste of these you won’t miss those fattening, over-salted bagged chips.
- Cauliflower Rice (Arancini) Balls
Replacing rice with cauliflower makes these very low carb, and the air fryer cuts oil to almost zero.
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
These are low carb, Whole30 and Keto friendly. If turkey bacon would work, they would be even lower in calories.
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Vegan friendly and super low calorie, a delicious treat to satisfy anyone’s hot wings cravings.
- Bacon Wrapped Pickle Spears
Two simple ingredients combine to create one amazing taste.
- Air Fryer Shrimp Egg Rolls
A versatile recipe that can easily be tweaked to suit individual tastes.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Entreés
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
Looks like a gourmet dish but requires only 6 ingredients and a few simple steps to cook.
- Honey Teriyaki Steak and Veggies
Super fast! Toss everything in a bag to marinate overnight, then cook in 10 minutes.
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
Air fryers (the good brands) do an excellent job of keeping meat and poultry deliciously moist inside.
- Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Not nearly as difficult as you might think, and what a treat!
- Air Fryer Steak
Haven’t tried steak in your air fryer? You will be amazed. (Recipe includes times for different cuts of meat.)
- Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken
Destined to become your new comfort food of choice – chicken stuffed with everyone’s favorite appetizer.
- Air Fryer Chimichangas
Much lighter and healthier than deep fried, and just as tasty.
- Za’atar Lamb Chops
Mediterranean flavors that work well with lamb or pork, and suitable for air frying, broiling, or grilling.
- Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
Kid friendly and versatile, use for appetizers, poboys, or serve with zoodles, cauliflower rice, or pasta.
- Cilantro Lime Air Fryer Shrimp Skewers + Grill Version
Cook with or without skewers, works as everything from an appetizer to main dish to salad topper.
- Air Fryer Salmon
Tender, juicy, healthy, and seasonings can be varied to suit your taste.
- Super Crispy Air Fryer Tofu
Great way to satisfy your craving for crunch and get some protein without packing on the pounds.
- Air Fryer Pork Taquitos Recipe: Only 8 WW Smart Points
A great main dish for your Mexican meal and also a very kid-friendly snack.
- Air Fryer Weight Watchers Cajun Salmon
- Mayo Garlic and Herb Chicken
Can be cooked in air fryer, oven, or on stove top, but air fryer wins for both speed and best results.
- Air Fryer Tuna Cakes
Great last minute dish from the pantry minus all the grease of the old fashioned deep-fried version.
- Air Fryer Chicken Tenders Recipe: Weight Watchers
After tasting homemade air fryer chicken strips you’ll never buy frozen again.
- Weight Watchers Sausage and Egg Breakfast Pockets
Low in points and hearty enough for any meal of the day.
- Air Fryer “That Man’s” Chicken Thighs
Also works for chicken breasts, with unique flavor from nutritional yeast.
- Bacon Scotch Eggs – 1 WW Freestyle Smart Point
Much lighter than the original, nice bacon and spice flavors without all the heavy grease.
- Air Fryer Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast
Gourmet taste made simple. Need only add a salad for a complete meal.
- Air Fryer Crispy Turkey Bacon
A much healthier bacon choice, and you avoid the major mess of pork bacon.
See The Air Fryer Bible on Amazon, or read about this air fryer cookbook here.
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Veggies & Sides
- Air Fryer Vegetable Kebabs
Zero points, low carb, low calorie, Whole30 , gluten free, paleo, can’t go wrong here.
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Ready in 8 minutes and great for family members who aren’t that crazy about asparagus.
- Easy Air Fryer Green Beans
Delicious with nothing but a light sprinkle of sea salt, or try one of the suggested seasonings.
- Clean & Hungry Onion Rings
A decadent indulgence made lighter and far less fattening without sacrificing taste.
- Air Fryer WW Herbed Potato Wedges
One of many, many ways to cook super tasty and crispy air fryer potato wedges or fries.
- Bake-tastic Butternut Squash Fries
Most difficult part of this recipe is just cutting the squash into spears.
- Air Fryer Delicata Squash: 0 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points
Recipe includes a sweet and a savory option for cooking this veggie from the winter squash family.
- Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Results will be very crispy, if you don’t mind the powerful aroma that’s going to fill your home.
- Mexican Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
In summer when you can get fresh corn, the air fryer makes it so good you don’t even need salt.
- Grin ‘n Carrot Fries
A great way to convince kids to eat more veggies, especially for snacking.
- Totally Turnip Fries
Cruciferous vegetables are more of a challenge in an air fryer, but if you love turnips this might be worth a try.
- Faux-Fried Artichoke Bottoms
Unique and oh so yummy with a tomato-parmesan topping, could work as an appetizer too.
Which air fryer is best for you? Check out these articles:
Air Fryer Reviews for Smart Shoppers – Best Air Fryers Buyer Guide
Air Fryer Comparison Chart
Largest Air Fryer Models
Weight Watchers Air Fryer Desserts
- Air Fryer Chocolate Cake
Uses the packaged “Perfect Size” cake mix, if that will fit in your air fryer.
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Donuts – 3 Smartpoints Each (Freestyle)
A cake-type donut with cinnamon and an optional glaze.
- Air Fryer Funnel Cake Bites – 3 SP for 8 – Weight Watchers Freestyle
Traditional funnel cakes won’t work in an air fryer, but these are so much healthier.
- Weight Watchers Air Fryer Apple Chips with Cinnamon
Just two ingredients and no oil needed for a healthy dessert or snack food.
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
Excellent way to indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt. (The dough has 2 ingredients, not the whole recipe.)
- Weight Watchers Friendly Pop Tarts Using 2 Ingredient Dough
A healthier, homemade version you won’t mind letting your kids eat. (Again, just the dough is 2 ingredients.)
- Air Fryer Baked Stuffed Apples
A drool-worthy dish to serve any time, as a dessert, for breakfast, or a side for lunch or dinner.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Love your air fryer? Then you may also want to check out the resources below. You may be able to adapt many of the recipes to make them Weight Watchers friendly. At the very least, you might find inspiration for some do-it-yourself recipe ideas!
- Air Fryer Chicken Recipes No Breading
- Keto Air Fryer Recipes
- 50+ Air Fryer Recipes
- 50 More Air Fryer Recipes
- Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Emeril Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Cookbook & Recipe Guide
You might also be interested in…
If you enjoyed these recipes please share on Pinterest and spread the word!